Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, coca-cola chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coca-Cola Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Coca-Cola Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have coca-cola chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Get of chicken thigh fillet, cubed.
- Take of salt.
- Get of freshly cracked black pepper.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Make ready of katakuriko (or you can use maizena).
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Take of egg.
- Make ready of onion, sliced thinly.
- Take of coca-cola.
- Get of oil for frying.
Steps to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and wait for about 5 minutes. (It's best to store it in the fridge for about an hour).
- Add flour, katakuriko, and egg to the chicken. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan. For better results, fry in two or three batches until golden brown. I was feeling lazy, so I just pour all into the pan..
- Flip occasionally until the chicken are half-cooked..
- Remove excess oil. Add onion and stir occasionally..
- Add coca-cola and wait until the liquid is almost gone. Add more salt if necessary..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coca-cola chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!