Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Catfish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Catfish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Catfish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy catfish recipe. You can cook spicy catfish using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Catfish:
- Provide of Rice.
- Provide 1 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of water.
- Get of Fish.
- Take 4 of catfish fillets.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of anise, ground.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger, ground.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 stick of scallions.
- Use 1 of corn on cob.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Use 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Use 2 of celery stalks.
- Get 1/4 of yellow pepper.
- Provide 1/4 of orange pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of thai peppers.
Steps to make Spicy Catfish:
- Cook rice.
- Season fish..heat pan on med high…add oil…add fish…cook for two minutes. Flip fish. After one minute add butter and baste for another minute…remove fish from pan..
- chop veggies however you like…add hard veggies to same hot pan…sautee for 1-2 minutes…add garlic…once fragrant then add paste…mix good then add stock and reduce by half…add fish back in along with scallions and corn kernels..
- Add rice to plate and lay fish on top..
If you love oven fried faves like this, try my Crispy Baked Fish Sticks and Oven Fried Chicken Tenders. In a wok get enough oil to shallow fry the fish smoking hot. Add the fish and stir until thoroughly coated with oil, then add the prepared sauce (carefull as it may splash). Place enough corn flour to bread your catfish on a bowl or plate, and season with salt and black pepper. Catfish (Spicy Grilled) (Cracker Barrel Old.
If you find this Spicy Catfish recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.