Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower and kale soup recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower and kale soup you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup:
- Take of medium head cauliflower, chopped into small pieces.
- You need of large bunch kale.
- Use of celery stalks.
- Get of garlic.
- Get of yellow onion.
- Provide of Chicken or vegetable stock.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup:
- Preheat oven to 230C. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Do the same for the kale in a separate bowl. Place both vegetable in separate baking sheet..
- Start roasting the califlower for about 20 minutes. Turn down the heat to 150C and then place kale into the oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pot and saute celery and onion until fragrant. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, then add the cauliflower and broth until the cauliflower is barely covered. Simmer for 10 minutes then stir in kale. Set aside a couple of crispy kale for garnish. Simmer for another 10 minutes uncovered..
- Turn off set. Let cool for 5 minutes. Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. You may add more broth if the soup is too thick..
- Turn on heat and adjust with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with crispy kale on top..
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.