Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot Cake Overnight Oats recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Cake Overnight Oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Cake Overnight Oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot cake overnight oats recipe. You can have carrot cake overnight oats using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Cake Overnight Oats:
- You need of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare of milk of choice.
- Get of yogurt of choice.
- Take of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- You need of raisins.
- Get of chia seeds (optional).
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Take of ground allspice.
- Prepare of ground cardamom.
- Use of Toppings of choice.
Steps to make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats:
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency..
Add the leftover walnuts and carrots. These Carrot Cake Overnight Oats taste just like a carrot cake, but in healthy breakfast form! Prepare ahead for a morning treat that's loaded with fibre, protein, and sweet warming flavours! What if I told you that you could eat carrot cake for breakfast? Guys, I got a new favorite breakfast: Carrot cake overnight oats with chia seeds, walnuts, and coconut flakes.
If you find this Carrot Cake Overnight Oats recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.