Just for you. Lionel Richie – You Are ft. Luke Bryan Performace for Lionel Richie. Taglines: JUST FOR YOU is loaded with Gorgeous Gals, Wonderful Songs and Big Production Looking for something to watch?
Disambiguation page providing links to topics that could be referred to by the same search term. This disambiguation page lists articles associated.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, just for you. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Just for you is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Just for you is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Lionel Richie – You Are ft. Luke Bryan Performace for Lionel Richie. Taglines: JUST FOR YOU is loaded with Gorgeous Gals, Wonderful Songs and Big Production Looking for something to watch?
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have just for you using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Just for you:
- Make ready of Potatoes (boiled nd cube).
- Make ready of sausage (slice).
- Prepare of chicken (cube).
- Prepare of tomatoes (cube).
- Prepare of sweet pepper (cube).
- Make ready of onions (cube).
- Make ready of eggs (spiced).
- Get of skewers/toothpick.
Instructions to make Just for you:
- Cut all ingredients into cube.
- In a skewer ot toothpick,fix all ingredients,drop each into spiced egg before frying.
- Fry it to a golden brown and serve, with tea or any oda drink.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food just for you recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!