Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian dressing smothered pork chops recipe. To cook italian dressing smothered pork chops you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops:
- Prepare 1 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- Use 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of Italian Dressing.
- Get 1 packages of Pork chops.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
Steps to make Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops:
- Season your pork chops as you would like and place them in a bowl. Pour Italian dressing over your pork chops..
- Put the butter in the skillet to sauté your onions, bell pepper, and red bell pepper..
- Cut up your onion, bell pepper, and red bell pepper and place them in the skillet over the butter..
- While vegetables are in the skillet, add a 1/2 cup of Italian dressing and a dash of pepper to sauté..
- Take vegetables out the skillet and place to the side, put your pork chops in the skillet and brown on both sides..
- After browning, pour your onions and bell peppers..
If you find this Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.