Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pain perdu (French toast) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain perdu (French toast) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pain perdu (french toast) recipe. You can have pain perdu (french toast) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pain perdu (French toast):
- Provide 1 loaf of French bread.
- Prepare 4-6 of eggs depending on how much you make.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of milk x.
- Use 1 of heaping tablespoon flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 splash of vanilla extract.
- Get of Good pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Pain perdu (French toast):
- Slice bread into 1 inch or so slices (I like mine thick).
- Whisk well the remaining ingredients..
- Soak the bread in the custard until completely saturated..
- In a skillet on med-hi heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter and a 1 tablespoon oil. Cook each slice until golden brown on both sides, adjusting the heat if necessary so it doesn't burn..
- The tablespoon of flour helps to produce a very nice crust. Serve with butter and powdered sugar or whatever you like on yours..
If you find this Pain perdu (French toast) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.