Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork chops with mint stuffing. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pork chops with mint stuffing using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing:
- Take 10 slices of white or wheat bread.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 5 tsp of dried mint.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion salt.
- Get 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 of egg, beaten (or equivalent of egg substitute).
- Take 4 of pork chops.
Instructions to make Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Tear bread to yield 5 cups..
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add celery. Sauté until tender, about 2-3 minutes. In large bowl, stir together bread, mint, onion salt, pepper, & egg. Pour contents of skillet in bowl. Stir until well coated..
- In skillet, add pork chops. Cook over medium heat, turning once, until browned on both sides..
- Arrange chops in a 13×9 baking dish. Pour stuffing over top & spread evenly over chops. Cover dish with foil..
- Bake until instant meat thermometer inserted in middle of each chop registers 170, about 25-35 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pork chops with mint stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!