Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite 5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake)
5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake).
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 5 minute cheesecake (no bake). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. 5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 5 minute cheesecake (no bake) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake):
- Take of Cream part.
- Get of cream cheese.
- Get of heavy cream.
- Take of Icing or Normal Sugar.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of graham crackers or butter biscuits.
- Get of strawberry jam.
Steps to make 5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake):
- For the cream part, put all the ingredients into a large bowl..
- With a mixer, mix all your ingredients until the cream become really soft and stays. If you don't have a mixer use a whisk, it will do the same job (it just will take more time).
- For the bottom crust break the biscuits (with any way you want) until they become crumbs (also you may use ready biscuits crumbs like graham crackers).
- Now you are ready to serve it in the glasses. Add the biscuits in the bottom then add your cream and lastly add your strawberry jam on top..
- Let your glasses at the fridge for about 3 hours or a whole night..
- TIP: If you want to make it more professional add only the biscuits and the cream in the glasses and add the strawberry jam right before you eat it, it will be more easy to fill the top..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 5 minute cheesecake (no bake) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!