Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe. You can cook aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan):
- Provide 2 of aubergines.
- Use 2 of shallots.
- Take 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare 1 handful of olives (better if without the pips to avoid accidents).
- Get 1 of tinned tomatoes (I used tinned cherry tomatoes).
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 500 g of pasta.
- Get 2-4 leaves of basil.
Steps to make Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan):
- Start by chopping the aubergines and the shallots ready for cooking making the whole process quicker. Put on water to boil for the pasta with a half handful of rock salt and a big pot.
- Cook the shallots in a pan with some oil on low fire until soft. Add the aubergines and mix well..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, the vegetable stock crumbled and the olives. Add the pinch of sugar to remove the acid of the tomatoes and the basil leaves..
- Leave to cook for 10 minutes or so on low heat. Meanwhile cook the pasta and check it about 1-2 minutes whatever time it says on the package to ensure that it’s al dente. Drain the pasta keeping some of the water in case the sauce is too dry and add the sauce to the pasta pot steering well..
This time around the base of the vegan 'meatballs' is aubergine, black olives and puy lentils plus lots of added flavours. The recipe comes from the new Leon cookbook called Fast Vegan. Drain the excess oil and place aubergines in a bowl ready to use. In a saucepan, gently fry the garlic in the olive oil, immediately add the aubergines and the chopped tomatoes and Add the aubergine sauce to the pasta, mix well and serve immediately with pecorino romano shavings and a green salad. Add the tomatoes and tomato paste and stir, breaking the tomatoes up with a wooden spoon.
If you find this Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply