Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pain de Genes – Apple & Almond Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain de Genes – Apple & Almond Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pain de genes – apple & almond cake recipe. To make pain de genes – apple & almond cake you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pain de Genes – Apple & Almond Cake:
- Take 4-5 of apple.
- Take 20 g of butter (for the apples).
- Get 20 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of almond powder.
- Get 150 g of sugar.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get 50 g of plain flour.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 130 g of unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Pain de Genes – Apple & Almond Cake:
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel, core the apples and cut into 12s.
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the apples till mostly cooked(5-6min). Add granulated sugar and lightly caramelize the apples..
- Mix almond power, flour, baking powder and sugar well in a bowl using a whipper. Pour the eggs in in couple of goes mixing withs spatula each time..
- Heat the butter in a saucepan till lightly browned. Cool a bit then pour gradually in to the bowl of mixture. Mix well.
- Pour half of the mixture into the oven dish and place the apples on top. Repeat with all of the remaining mixture and apples..
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 45 minutes..
If you find this Pain de Genes – Apple & Almond Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.