Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing. The glaze makes the dish with the balsamic added to the drippings. I didn't add any chicken stock as I had enough drippings for the sauce once the butter melted. These stuffed pork chops are a simple and delicious dinner that's perfect for a busy night!
Put the pork chops and bell peppers in a shallow dish; season with salt and pepper. Thick pork chops are stuffed with a nicely seasoned cornbread stuffing with a little corn, celery, and raisins or dried cranberries. Deep frying stuffed pork chops with cornbread dressing.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, peach glazed pork chops with cornbread stuffing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
The glaze makes the dish with the balsamic added to the drippings. I didn't add any chicken stock as I had enough drippings for the sauce once the butter melted. These stuffed pork chops are a simple and delicious dinner that's perfect for a busy night!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook peach glazed pork chops with cornbread stuffing using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing:
- Prepare 6 of pork chops.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Get 1 can of sliced peaches, 15 oz, drain, reserving the syrup.
- Take 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, firmly packed.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Get 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of very hot tap water, 1/4 cup cup peach syrup may be used for 1/4 cup water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Make ready 1 of cornbread Stovetop stuffing or pork flavor stuffing.
Grilled chili-Lime Chicken and rice. this was so good the glaze was like peach cobbler YUMMY. Yeah you're zone okay so I'm actually doing stuff from chuck's I'm gonna show you how to do just second. In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Place pork chops on grill over medium heat.
Steps to make Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing:
- Season pork chips with salt and pepper. Brown well in oil in a large skillet. Place in shallow baking dish..
- Drain peaches, reserving the syrup. To make glaze, heat sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and 1/3 cup of the peach syrup in a saucepan until thicken..
- Brush pork chops with some of the glaze. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes, pour off fat..
- Meanwhile while chops are cooking, pour hot water and butter into the skillet. Stir to melt the butter. Add the stuffing mix and stir to moisten..
- Move the pork chops to one side of baking dish. Spoon the stuffing to the other side. Arrange the sliced peaches around the pork chops. Brush the remaining glaze on top of everything. Bake for 20 minutes longer..
These chops are covered in a brown sugar/mustard glaze. I would recommend precooking the onion and celery before it goes into the oven though.unless you like it a bit How to Make Pork Chops Baked with Cornbread Stuffing. In a bowl, combine the corn, onion, and celery. These pork chops are glazed with dark brown sugar and butter and baked with an easy homemade stuffing, which is a great way to use up stale bread. Experiment with the dried herbs you use, if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peach glazed pork chops with cornbread stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!