Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pain Perdu (French Toast) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain Perdu (French Toast) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pain perdu (french toast) recipe. You can cook pain perdu (french toast) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pain Perdu (French Toast):
- Take 2 slice of Bread.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 pinch of Ground Nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
Steps to make Pain Perdu (French Toast):
- Cut each slice of bread in half and place them in a plate.
- In a bowl, add the egg, the milk, the sugar and the nutmeg and mix them together with a fork. You will get a mixture that will look like the one in the picture below. The color of your mixture might be a little bit different from mine because I use nestle milk. I like to use this milk because I think I taste better. The picture of the milk that I used is below. However, you are free to use any milk you want.
- Pour all mixture over the bread and wait for about 1-2 minutes..
- While you wait for the bread to be soaked. Put a pan on the stove on HI and add the butter or the vegetable oil. Wait 1 minute and add the bread. Once you've added the bread reduce the oven to MED.
- Return the bread as soon as one side turn gold. Et voila it's ready! Hope you will enjoy.
If you find this Pain Perdu (French Toast) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.