Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples. Serve pork with the apple, drizzled with sauce. Steamed carrots and sautéed potatoes go well with this recipe. This delicious recipe is a must try!
Top the pork chops with the cooked stuffing. Apples and stuffing mix provides a wonderful addition to these pork chops – perfect for dinner. To serve, lift pork chops with stuffing to serving plates; serve apples on the side.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples is something that I have loved my whole life.
Serve pork with the apple, drizzled with sauce. Steamed carrots and sautéed potatoes go well with this recipe. This delicious recipe is a must try!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples:
- Take 3 of thick cut porkchops without the bone.
- Prepare 2 of medium size yellow onions.
- Take 6 slices of white bread.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 3 of large russet potatoes.
- Prepare of Velveeta cheese cut into cubes and Sourcream.
- Get of seasoning I used for the porkchops and stuffing.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of red delicious apples.
- Make ready 2 tsp of butter for Stuffing.
- Prepare of for the apple seasonings.
- Get of cinnamon.
- Get of nutmeg.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- Get 2 tsp of butter.
The sugar in the apple cider also helps caramelize the chops as they sear in a hot skillet. Flip the pork chops and repeat pricking the other side. This tender pork chop with apples and onions dish takes minutes to throw together before it bakes and the end result is a melt-in-your-mouth tender. Pork Chops Stuffed with Spinach and Sundried Tomatoes.
Instructions to make Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples:
- First I peel 3 red delicious apples and then cut them into small cubes. After that in a small pot I put 2 teaspoons of butter and let them melt turn down to a medium pour the apples in and then added one teaspoon of nutmeg 1 teaspoon of cinnamon 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of lemon extract I covered the top and then I let it simmer on low light. For 20 min.
- Then to make my stuffing I took 6 slices of white bread and cut them into small cubes then I diced up a small yellow onion and cut them into small square pieces I put them aside and then I got a pot and put 2 teaspoons of butter and let that melt once the butter melted I added the bread and onions poured one cup of chicken broth and added my seasonings of oregano,black pepper, paprika, garlic powfer and rosemary very slowly stirred and covered it and let it cook on low.
- For my pork chops I cut it in the middle and made a pocket afterwards I use the medium size frying pan and put a little bit of vegetable oil in it I then proceeded to season my pork chops with the same seasoning I used for my stuffing but I also added a little bit of salt once I finish this I take pork chops and then place it in the frying pan to simmer and just Brown for two minutes on each side then placed them on a baking pan and stuffed it with stuffing and the apples I place them in oven.
- I preheat the oven to 370 then I wash off 3 large russet potatoes and poke holes in them and brush them with vegetable oil after that I sprinkle them with salt an black peppef then place the alone in oven for 1 hour 20 min let the pork chops cook for 30 or until you see a clear liquid coming out.
- I then cut and caramelized the 2nd yellow onion and put aside and melt the Velveeta cheese once the patatoes are done you cut in half press down on the end to make the pocket add butter the melted cheese tsp of Sourcream and caramelized onions on top.
Succulent pork loin chops are paired brilliantly with slices of tart apple cooked in a satin-smooth sauce of butter Homemade honey wheat bread is sure to disappear. I pour all pan juices over the servings for Not crazy about apples and pork but definitely had to try it as it looked interesting. Pork Chops with Caramelized Apples & Onions. How to Make Guys Stuffed Pork Chops Pork with apple & herb stuffing.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!