Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. They help you feel full too which can really help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air-fried honey soy salmon with garlic parmesan potatoes recipe. To cook air-fried honey soy salmon with garlic parmesan potatoes you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes:
- Use of Kosher salt.
- Take of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Full fillet of Salmon.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of fresh honey.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- Provide 1 bag of new potatoes.
- Take of Italian seasoning.
- Get of Oregano.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes:
- Slice entire bag of new potatoes in half. Place into big metal bowl. Season to your taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Toss liberally in bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and dump potatoes into baking sheet..
- Cook potatoes for 20 minutes on lowest part of oven. After 20 minutes, return to bowl, add more oil and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss liberally..
- Return potatoes to baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook more until you reach desired crispiness..
- Slice salmon into individual fillets and place in air fry basket..
- Mix soy sauce, honey, and juice of one lime into container. Stir until well-mixed..
- Brush each salmon fillet with as much honey soy mixture as possible. After glazed, season each fillet with lots of salt and pepper..
- Pre-heat air fryer oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit. Use 365 if you have a convection setting..
- Cook salmon until thickest fillet is at least 125 degrees fahrenheit internally. Let rest for 2 minutes, then serve together..
If you find this Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.