Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Garlic Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Garlic Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein food source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey garlic salmon recipe. You can cook honey garlic salmon using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Garlic Salmon:
- Take of Oil.
- Provide of Butter.
- Prepare of Salmon Fillets.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- Get of Paprika.
- Provide of Italian Seasoning.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Puree.
- Use of Honey.
- Use of Low Salt Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Lime Juice.
Steps to make Honey Garlic Salmon:
- Heat olive oil and 1.5 tablespoon butter in a large (10 to 12 inches) cast iron skillet over medium-high heat..
- In a small bowl combine cumin, paprika, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix until incorporated..
- Season salmon fillets with prepared seasoning and transfer to skillet, skin side down..
- Cook the fillets for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked three quarters of the way through..
- In the meantime, combine honey, soy sauce, and lime juice in a bowl; whisk until well combined..
- Flip the fish over and add 1.5 tablespoon butter to the skillet. (If working in batches, at this point you want to place all your fillets back in the skillet.).
- Wait until butter melts and add minced garlic over the fish..
- Pour the prepared honey soy sauce over the fish and continue to cook for 2 more minutes, or until cooked through and sauce has slightly thickened. Spoon the sauce over the fillets while cooking..
- Remove from heat and serve..
If you find this Honey Garlic Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.