Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Pain de Campagne (Country loaf) No kneading recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pain de Campagne (Country loaf) No kneading recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pain de campagne (country loaf) no kneading recipe. To make easy pain de campagne (country loaf) no kneading you only need 19 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Pain de Campagne (Country loaf) No kneading:
- Provide of 【18 cm, 7 inches (20 cm, 8 inches)】.
- Get 85 g (168 g) of strong flour *.
- Get 28 g (57 g) of plain flour *.
- Take 12 g (25 g) of wholemeal flour *.
- Provide 0.7-1 g of malt powder* or 2 g or 1/2 tsp (4g or 1tsp) sugar. If you do not have malt powder, use sugar. Malt powder will give the bread a nice favour.).
- Use 2 g of or 1/2 tsp (4g or 1tsp) salt *.
- Use 1 g of or 1/4 tsp (2g or 1/2 tsp) dry yeast *.
- Prepare 84 g (168 g) of lukewarm water.
- You need of room temperature butter or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of 【If you use a 100% hydration starter dough instead of dry yeat】.
- Take 85 g (168 g) of – (starter dough/2) =strong flour.
- Prepare 84 g (168 g) of – (starter dough/2) =lukewarm water.
- Prepare of For instance, if you use 80g of starter dough, you need 85-(80/2)=45g of strong flour and 84-(80/2)=44g of water.
- Take of 【Option ideas】.
- Provide of Fig or raisins and walnuts or any nuts or seeds.
- Provide of grated cheese.
- Get of fresh herbs (parsley, basil and oregano etc) with crushed garlic.
- Take of caramelized onions.
- Use of chopped olives.
Steps to make Easy Pain de Campagne (Country loaf) No kneading:
- Put the dry ingredients with * in a bowl and mix..
- Pour the lukewarm water and mix well and leave 30 mins for the flour to hydrate. (1st).
- If you use 80g of 100% hydration dough starter which was started from raisins, add sourdough and add water first. I added 85-(80/2)=45g of strong flour and 84-(80/2)=44g of water. The rest of the ingredients remain the same. The recipe of the raisin dough starter is at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/13322647 I prefer this raisin starter to sourdough as it is much milder and no sour tastes and can use any bread recipes without giving a distinctive sour taste to the bread..
- After 30 mins, mix several times with spatula and leave 30 mins again. (2nd).
- Mix several times again and leave 30 mins. At this stage, the dough should have become stretchy. If not, you could pick up the dough and keep hold in the air to stretch the dough several times (the dough will drop so that it stretch) to help gluten to form. (3rd).
- Mix again a couple of times. Leave it for 40-60 mins to ferment until it becomes twice. After having become twice in size, take out the dough and punch it down. (1st fermentation).
- Add options if you wish..
- Hold tiwce. First, hold 1/3 and the other 1/3..
- Fold both sides down and make it round like below. Leave 10-15 mins to rest in a warm place..
- Punch down after 10-15mins..
- Again, fold twice. First, hold 1/3 and the other 1/3..
- Fold both sides down and make it round like below..
- Dust flour on to the basket or bowls lined with floured tea towels. Please dust flour well..
- Put the dough and allow it 40-60 mins till it expands twice with a dump clothe over. You could leave the dough at this stage till morning in the fridge here and bake in the morning..
- Start to preheat the oven and a cast iron pot with the lid at 250℃..
- Check the fermentation..
- If the fermentation is OK, put parchment paper over the basket and put a cutting board and turn them over..
- Remove the basket and score the top of the loaf with a sharp knife..
- Put soft butter in a parchment paper (or oil in a small bottle with a dropper) and put thin butter in the cut which will help to crack nicely..
- Put the dough in a cast-iron pot and spray around the dough. Then, put the lid on. If you do not use a cast iron pot, pour hot water in the pan and leave in the bottom of the oven and spry the dough and around the dough. The steam will make the bread crispy..
- Reduce the temperature from 250℃ to 230℃ and bake it at 230 ℃ for about 10-15 mins with a lid and without a lid for 10-15 mins till golden brown..
- Take out the dough and cool on a rack before slicing..
If you find this Easy Pain de Campagne (Country loaf) No kneading recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.