Crockpot Black Bean Chili. Try this healthy, vegetarian quinoa chili with chunky sweet potatoes and hearty sweet potatoes. It's made in a slower cooker, so it's easy and mostly hands-off! Our healthy and delicious crock pot black bean chili is a hot vegetarian soup made with onions, garlic, bell peppers, and taco sauce.
Introducing Crock Pot Black Bean Lentil Quinoa Chili everyone! With the right amount of flavorings, this vegetarian, healthy and delicious chili can easily be made vegan if you choose your toppings wisely. Click here to PIN this tasty Crockpot (or Stovetop) Black Bean Chili!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot black bean chili. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Try this healthy, vegetarian quinoa chili with chunky sweet potatoes and hearty sweet potatoes. It's made in a slower cooker, so it's easy and mostly hands-off! Our healthy and delicious crock pot black bean chili is a hot vegetarian soup made with onions, garlic, bell peppers, and taco sauce.
Crockpot Black Bean Chili is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot Black Bean Chili is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot black bean chili using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Make ready 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, do not drain.
- Take 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- Take 6 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Take 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Take of Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese.
The ultra flavorful chili includes a can of refried pinto beans as part of the base, which makes it extra thick, and I've been enjoying this the last few days with a dollop of low-fat sour cream on top. This healthy crockpot black bean chicken chili is perfect to make on a Sunday and take all week for lunches. Very low maintenance and tasty! #eatclean. This vegan crockpot chili uses dried black beans, something we always want to use more of.
Steps to make Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef…….
- Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Add ground beef mixture to crockpot…….
- To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…..Stir well….
- Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…..Stir occasionally…….
- Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
The mushrooms add a nice savory note (though you could leave them out if you are not a mushroom fan). The rest of the chili is made of diced onions and garlic, plus canned tomatoes. Need a healthy chili recipe for Superbowl Sunday? Serve this vegetarian and gluten free crockpot black bean acorn squash chili to please your crowd! If you're looking for a healthy meal to serve on Superbowl Sunday, look no further!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crockpot black bean chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!