Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat pain de campagne recipe. You can cook whole wheat pain de campagne using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne:
- Get 200 grams of ◆Bread (strong) flour – Lys d'Or brand recommended.
- Get 50 grams of ◆Whole wheat flour (finely milled type).
- Get 10 grams of ◆Sugar.
- Take 3 grams of ◆Salt.
- Take 3 grams of ◆Dry yeast.
- Get 162 grams of ◆Lukewarm water (use cold water in the summer).
- Use 1 of Joshinko or bread flour.
- Use 1 of Stainless steel bowl.
- Take 1 of Banneton (round bread rising bowl).
Steps to make Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne:
- Combine the bread flour (Lys d'Or flour) and whole wheat flour, and sift twice..
- Put the ◆ ingredients in a bread machine, and start the "dough only" program. After 6 to 7 minutes stop the machine, take the dough out into a bowl, and round off lightly..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and use your oven's "bread-rising" setting to let it proof at 35°C for 30 to 40 minutes until doubled in volume (1st rising)..
- After the 1st rising is done, round off the dough again, cover with plastic wrap, and leave to rest for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Dust a banneton (round bread rising bowl) with 1/2 tablespoon of joshinko or bread flour using a tea strainer..
- Deflate the rested dough, and round it off so it has a smooth, taut surface. Place it in the floured banneton with the seam side facing up, and cover with plastic wrap again..
- Leave it to rise again at 35°C for 25 to 30 minutes until it has increased to 1.5 times its original size (2nd rising). Preheat the oven, including the oven tray and stainless steel bowl, to 250°C..
- Cover the banneton with a sheet of kitchen parchment paper and invert the dough onto the paper..
- Slash the top of the loaf 5 mm deep with a moistened knife..
- Take the stainless steel bowl out, place the dough, paper and all, onto the oven tray, and invert the bowl over the loaf..
- Lower the oven temperature to 210 °C and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Take the bowl off 10 minutes in. If it looks like the top of the loaf is browning too fast, cover it with a piece of aluminium foil..
- When the bread has finished baking, leave it to cool a bit on a cooling rack, then store in a plastic bag to prevent it from drying out..
- I used a 24 cm diameter, 8 cm high stainless steel bowl. This size worked fine even when the dough puffed up..
- It looks like this when sliced. It has a nice color and looks delicious..
If you find this Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.