Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Cauliflower Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Cauliflower Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded cauliflower bake recipe. To make loaded cauliflower bake you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Cauliflower Bake:
- Use of head cauliflower.
- Provide of sour cream (light version: light sour cream).
- Get of mayonnaise (light version: reduced fat mayo like Hellman's mayo made with olive oil).
- Get of green onions – finely sliced, green & white parts (optional).
- Get of Oscar Mayer Selects Real Bacon Pieces – divided.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar – divided (light version: reduced fat cheese like Kraft 2% shredded cheddar).
- You need of garlic powder (we love garlic so I added about 1/4 tsp).
- Get of salt and pepper to personal taste.
Instructions to make Loaded Cauliflower Bake:
- Rinse cauliflower and cut or break florets into pieces (1-1 1/2in or so). Steam or boil until just fork tender. I steamed mine in a steamer basket, with salt and pepper sprinkled on top, for about 15 minutes..
- When done steaming remove pot from heat, carefully remove lid from pot to let excess steam escape, then carefully remove cauliflower still in steamer basket from pot and place on plate to let cauliflower air dry slightly while you prepare the "sauce". If you boiled your cauliflower, drain in a colander and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 450°F and spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo, garlic powder, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and 2 tbs bacon pieces, stirring until well incorporated. Add salt and pepper after bacon to adjust seasoning accordingly (I usually don't need much if any)..
- Add cauliflower and green onion. Stir gently to coat. It's ok if you break apart some of the cauliflower it will definitely happen..
- Transfer to prepared baking dish, gently spread out evenly, top with remaining shredded cheese and bacon pieces. Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and the edges are bubbly..
- Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving. Eat and enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded Cauliflower Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.