Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Minced Pork & Rice – Cauliflower Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minced Pork & Rice – Cauliflower Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minced pork & rice – cauliflower bake recipe. You can cook minced pork & rice – cauliflower bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minced Pork & Rice – Cauliflower Bake:
- Use of Cauliflower.
- Use of Minced pork.
- You need of Rice (a rough mug).
- Take of Soured cream.
- Provide of Cheddar (grated).
- Provide of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Minced Pork & Rice – Cauliflower Bake:
- We cut the cauliflower into smaller florets, and boil them in a salty water (until just tender, try not overcooking). Sauté the minced pork in hot oil, then seasoning with salt and pepper..
- We sauté the dry rice in oil, seasoning with salt and pepper, then pour double portion of water, and cook for 15 minutes on low heat, allowing the rice to absorb all the moisture. Set apart for further 15 minutes..
- We separate the florets of cauliflower into half & half. Taking a bake form (buttered & breadcrumbed) and place half of the cauliflower into bake form..
- We stir the cooked rice and minced pork in a bowl, laying evenly into the bake form on top of the cauliflower. Finish the layers with the other half of the cauliflower on the rice & minced pork. Cover the whole with soured cream, push into a 180C° preheated oven for 15 minutes. After the quarter of hour, take out from the oven, spread some grated cheese on top, and place back into the oven till nice brown and crisp..
If you find this Minced Pork & Rice – Cauliflower Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.