Smothered Pork & Apples. Smothered Pork Chops – Juicy and delicious pan-seared pork chops cooked in a rich and delicious gravy. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Smothered Pork Chops are a classic American dish that is easy to make and full of delicious flavor.
How To Make The Best Smothered Pork Chop And Gravy Recipe. Smothered pork chops are a Southern comfort classic featuring pan-fried pork chops covered in simple, creamy, and savory onion gravy. Easy to make, it requires less than an hour to serve this.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, smothered pork & apples. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smothered Pork & Apples is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Smothered Pork & Apples is something that I have loved my entire life.
Smothered Pork Chops – Juicy and delicious pan-seared pork chops cooked in a rich and delicious gravy. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Smothered Pork Chops are a classic American dish that is easy to make and full of delicious flavor.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smothered pork & apples using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered Pork & Apples:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of boneless pork chops (4-6).
- Make ready 1 can of apple pie filling (21 oz).
- Get 1 box of turkey stuffing mix (or whatever flavor you want).
- Prepare 1 dash of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 dash of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 dash of rosemary.
- Make ready 1 dash of sage.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
Many classic smothered pork chop recipes include a mushroom gravy. If you'd like to add mushrooms, add about a cup of sliced Baby Bellas to your skillet halfway through caramelizing the onions. Savory baked pork chops in an onion and mushroom sauce. Smothered Pork. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Instructions to make Smothered Pork & Apples:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Make stuffing mix according to box directions..
- Empty apple pie filling in the bottom of a greased 13×9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon over the apples, stir, and then spread them out in the dish..
- Trim chops. Brush olive oil on each side and then season with desired amount of rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper..
- Quickly sear each chop in a skillet over medium-high heat (just to brown them…not cook them…maybe a minute on each side)..
- When browned, arrange chops on top of apples in baking dish..
- Top each chop with stuffing (how much is personal preference…I usually use all of it, covering the entire dish)..
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes (or until chops are cooked through…depends on thickness of chops)..
When French Onion Soup meets Smothered Pork Chops, very good things happen…. These juicy pan seared pork chops are served with an incredible French Onion flavoured gravy made with. This smothered pork chops are seared, then coated in the most delicious creamy mushroom and onion Pork chops are quick to make, inexpensive, and full of flavor. These Smothered Pork Chops are super easy to make, and the smell of them cooking will bring your family running to the table! And a dish like these Smothered Pork Chops is just that kind of meal.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smothered pork & apples recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!