Crockpot Cincinnati Chili.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot cincinnati chili. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Cincinnati Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Cincinnati Chili is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot cincinnati chili using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cincinnati Chili:
- Make ready 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 28 oz of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground all spice.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of beef broth.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
Instructions to make Crockpot Cincinnati Chili:
- Brown ground beef and garlic together. Place in crockpot..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT for the bay leaves spaghetti and toppings..
- Stir to combine and add in bay leaves..
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4- 5 hours. Once done cooking, removed bay leaves..
- Serve over spaghetti noodles and top with cheese and red onions..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot cincinnati chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!