Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg drop/poached egg curry recipe. You can cook egg drop/poached egg curry using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry:
- Use of Whole Dry Spices:.
- Provide of cinnamon stick.
- Use of bay leaf.
- Use of cloves.
- Take of Powder Spices.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- You need of asafoetida.
- Provide of cumin powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- Get of crushed black pepper.
- Provide of nutmeg powder (optional).
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- Use of small onion finely chopped.
- Provide of small tomato finely chopped.
- Get of slit green chilli (optional).
- Provide of minced garlic/paste.
- Prepare of minced ginger/paste.
- Provide of water.
- You need of milk (optional).
- You need of cooking oil.
- Provide of eggs.
- Take of cilantro leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
Steps to make Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry:
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add all the whole spices..
- Add chopped onion and green chilli. sauté till the onion gets translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic and cook till the raw smell fades away.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till it gets soft and mushy.
- Add the powder spices and salt as per your taste. Cook for a minute till oil leaves the sides.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves and give it a quick mix..
- Add 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of milk. cook with a lid for 2-3 minutes.
- Open the lid, break eggs one by one, and drop into the wok keeping distance between each egg..
- Cook with the lid on for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- After 2-3 minutes the eggs will be half cooked. If you like it that way, take it off the flame, garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves and serve..
- If you want it to be fully cooked, slowly flip the eggs over, making sure not to break them. Cook with the lid on for another 2-3 minutes..
- You’re egg drop curry/poached egg curry is ready..
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves and serve. Goes well with chappatis (Indian flat bread) or steamed rice or bread 🍞.
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
Poached eggs can be eaten as they are, on salads or bread or made into eggs Benedict. The perfect poached egg will have a. Poached eggs have a reputation for being difficult or finicky. Let me show you how I poach an egg there's really nothing to it. Poached eggs are cooked by slipping them naked into a bath of gently simmering water, and they come out with silky, easily pierced whites, and golden, gooey yolks.
If you find this Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.