Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Homemade Bread Pain De Campagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Bread Pain De Campagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade bread pain de campagne recipe. To cook easy homemade bread pain de campagne you only need 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Homemade Bread Pain De Campagne:
- Provide 200 grams of Strong (Bread) Flour (or 150g bread flour + 50g cake flour).
- Provide 140 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 6 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Provide 3 grams of ☆Salt.
- Get 2 grams of Dry yeast.
Steps to make Easy Homemade Bread Pain De Campagne:
- Put all ☆ ingredients into a heatproof bowl. Microwave for 40 seconds at 500W until warm to the touch and whip. Add the yeast and soak well..
- Sprinkle water evenly over the powdered ingredients. Using a spatula, mix in cutting motion. The dough will come together fairly easily..
- Form it into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 30 seconds at 200W, or you can use the "low temperature" or "defrost" setting. Let it rest for 15 minutes in a warm room..
- After the dough doubles in size, roll it out, then press it down lightly to remove any air bubbles (dust if it's too sticky)..
- Fold into thirds vertically, and then fold it into thirds horizontally..
- Bring the four corners to the center. Do the same for the other side. Pinch to close the edges..
- Dust the pan with flour using a tea strainer. Shape the dough and place in the pan with the closed ends facing up (I used a small strainer)..
- Microwave for 30 seconds at 200W. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise using the bread-rising setting of your oven (or cover with plastic wrap to sit in a warm place that's about 35℃). Let it rest for about 15 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 250℃. Grease your knife and make a deep slit. This helps the bread to rise..
- Spray water 10 times. Steam-bake for 10 minutes at 250℃, then 10 to 15 minutes at 200℃. Let cool and then it's done..
- Here's a photo of the cross-section. So moist and chewy when it's freshly baked..
If you find this Easy Homemade Bread Pain De Campagne recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.