Home cooked jollof rice with fried Turkey. COOKING WITH US Produce Used: Rice Plantain Cabbage Smoked turkey Green pepper Carrots Onion Fresh Tomatoes Tomato paste Ginger Garlic What's up guys, here. Easy and delicious jollof rice recipe for you my darlings. Jollof rice is the most popular and favourite dish in West Africa.
You can also finish cooking the chicken either on the barbeque (grill) or fry in oil until crispy. Editor's Notes: Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of. Nigerian Jollof Rice or Jellof rice is a rich and incredibly tasty west African one-pot Meal.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, home cooked jollof rice with fried turkey. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
COOKING WITH US Produce Used: Rice Plantain Cabbage Smoked turkey Green pepper Carrots Onion Fresh Tomatoes Tomato paste Ginger Garlic What's up guys, here. Easy and delicious jollof rice recipe for you my darlings. Jollof rice is the most popular and favourite dish in West Africa.
Home cooked jollof rice with fried Turkey is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Home cooked jollof rice with fried Turkey is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook home cooked jollof rice with fried turkey using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Home cooked jollof rice with fried Turkey:
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of small tinned tomatoes.
- Get 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of black pepper.
- Get 2 of turkey wings.
- Get 1 teaspoon of curry.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Get 2 of seasoning cubes.
- Prepare 2 of small sized onions.
- Make ready of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
It is a very versatile dish, and it is usually made from. See recipes for My simple jollof rice wit potatoes an mince meat too. Jollof rice can be served with chicken. In this instance, the chicken stock can be added to the stew If you love jollof rice, you should try it the Ghanaian way.
Instructions to make Home cooked jollof rice with fried Turkey:
- Parboil rice in warm water and wash with cold water until very clean.
- Wash turkey and season with one onions, one table spoon black pepper, curry, thyme, seasoning cube and salt. Boil until very soft.
- Fry cooked Turkey in vegetable oil. Until golden brown and set aside..
- Blend tomato and onions mix with tinned tomatoes, blank pepper and fry in one cooking spoon vegetable oil..
- Add rice into fried tomato mix and stir. Add stock from cooked Turkey with one cup of water. Add curry, seasoning and salt to taste.
- Cook rice until properly done.
- Serve with Turkey and drink of your choice.
Start by frying onion, green peppers, and As the rice is cooking, fry meat, tofu, or extra vegetables in another pan with some more onion and chili. Jollof rice is a spicy African rice dish that cooks in one pan, uses lots of veg and can be a veggie main or a side to some simply baked chicken. Jollof rice is a very common dish prepared in many African countries and each recipe differs depending Celebration in an African home CAN NOT happen without the presence of Jollof rice. Allow the onions to fry until the redness starts to slightly fade off. Next, pour in your tomato paste and.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food home cooked jollof rice with fried turkey recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply