Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple & sweet potato pain de campagne recipe. You can cook apple & sweet potato pain de campagne using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne:
- Provide 180 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Use 20 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 5 grams of Sugar.
- Use 3 grams of Salt.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 120 ml of or more Water.
- Provide 80 grams of Bread starter (natural leavening).
- Prepare of (Filling).
- Take 1 of as much (to taste) Apples (sweetly simmered and chopped to desired sizes).
- Provide 1/2 of of a medium sized potato Sweet potatoes.
- Use 20 grams of Raisins.
- Use 15 grams of Walnuts.
Instructions to make Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne:
- Cook the potato and apples however you like by microwaving, simmering, or steaming, then cube them into pieces of your desired size for the filling. Roast and chop the walnuts..
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients, then add the water and bread starter and mix until well incorporated..
- Once the dough comes together, put it in a bowl for the first rising..
- After the first rise, reshape it into a ball, and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Roll out the dough and place half of the filling on top. Fold the dough in half, then place the other half of the filling on top. Fold it in half again. Then, form it into a ball with the seams facing up. Place it into a banneton (bread proofing bowl) for the second rising..
- Preheat your oven to 250℃ and slash the dough as you like. Bake for 15 minutes, and then reduce the heat to 210℃, and continue baking for another 10 minutes..
- This is blissfully sweet. To enjoy a different taste, slice it up and toast it..
If you find this Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.