Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk-Shaped Bread) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk-Shaped Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk-Shaped Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to begin with as any. Complete this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pain d'epi (wheat stalk-shaped bread) recipe. You can have pain d'epi (wheat stalk-shaped bread) using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk-Shaped Bread):
- Provide 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 5 grams of Butter.
- Take 10 grams of Sugar.
- Get 160 grams of Water.
- Provide 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 of packs Bacon.
- Use 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk-Shaped Bread):
- Put all the ingredients except for the bacon, dry yeast, mayonnaise and black pepper in a bread machine. (Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment.).
- Let the bread machine handle the dough up to the end of the first rising..
- Divide the dough into 4 portions, and roll out each into a rectangle..
- Squeeze out two lines of mayonnaise on the dough..
- Put 2 slices of bacon on top, and add 2 more lines of mayonnaise..
- Pinch it together…..
- …and wrap it up so that it forms a stick..
- Snip the dough, and push the cut dough to alternate sides to make an epi (wheat stalk) shape..
- Snip snip… (be careful not to snip all the way through Leave the bottom part connected.).
- If you push the cut pieces to alternate sides, it looks like this At this point, if you have it sprinkle some black pepper over the bacon. We always do!.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C. Mist the dough with water, bake for 7 minutes, take it out and mist again. Bake at 180°C for another 15 minutes..
- Done! Misting the bread makes it come out crispy and crunchy! It tastes better with plenty of mayonnaise..
If you find this Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk-Shaped Bread) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.