Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 'Pizza' Cauliflower Bake (LCHF) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'Pizza' Cauliflower Bake (LCHF) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 'pizza' cauliflower bake (lchf) recipe. You can cook 'pizza' cauliflower bake (lchf) using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 'Pizza' Cauliflower Bake (LCHF):
- You need of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 can of San Marzano tomatoes (if you cannot get them, use any canned whole tomatoes, but drain about half the juice).
- Use 1 tbsp of double concentrated tomato puree (optional, if using cheaper tomatoes).
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sweetener (or use sugar).
- Take of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1 head of frozen/fresh cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
Steps to make 'Pizza' Cauliflower Bake (LCHF):
- Set oven to gas mark 7 (UK)/ 200 C.
- Put tomatoes in a bowl and squeeze them between your fingers..
- Add the other sauce ingredients, stir and set aside..
- Put a pot of water on to boil adding salt when small bubbles appear..
- Blanche cauliflower florets in salted boiling water for five minutes..
- Drain the cauliflower..
- Spread about a third of the tomato sauce on the bottom of a deep-sided baking dish..
- Add the cauliflower on top of the sauce then cover it with the rest of the tomato sauce..
- Sprinkle over the cheeses and any other toppings you might have to hand (black olives, pepperoni slices…).
- Season the top of the bake with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and the cheese is melted/browned to your desired level..
- Allow to cool for a few minutes then serve..
If you find this 'Pizza' Cauliflower Bake (LCHF) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.