Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted salmon with roasted plum tomatoes & caramelized lemons recipe. You can cook roasted salmon with roasted plum tomatoes & caramelized lemons using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons:
- Prepare of plum tomatoes, quartered.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
- Get of Garlic powder (optional).
- You need of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Get of salmon fillets (7-8 ozs each), about 1 1/2" at their thickest.
- Use of fresh dill sprigs.
- Get of lemon, cut in half.
Instructions to make Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons:
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place plum tomatoes in a shallow baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and scatter thyme sprigs over all. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Roast until tomatoes are softened but still have their shape, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Lay the salmon fillets skin sides down, with some space between them on a baking sheet or baking dish. Season with garlic powder (if using), salt and black pepper to taste and cover with dill. Squeeze half of lemon over all. Bake until firm, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, slice the remaining lemon half into 1/4 inch slices. Heat a skillet over high heat. Film the bottom of the pan with olive oil and add lemon slices. Saute until brown on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes total. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Remove the aluminum foil from the tomatoes. Discard the herb sprigs. Place the tomatoes on a cutting board and roughly chop. Spoon chopped tomatoes into the center of each plate. Lay a piece of salmon over tomatoes and lay the lemon slices to the side of the salmon. Serve immediately..
If you find this Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.