My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀. Top Recipes Great Recipes Dinner Recipes Fresh Broccoli Oven Dishes Baked Beans Cooking Time Mashed Potatoes British. Its a warm, hearty meal that's not too heavy on the stomach. Best served with roast potatoes and boiled/roasted vegetables on the.
This is an amazing way to use up some of those holiday potato leftovers. Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie ♡ saucy mushrooms, carrots, and peas topped with creamy mashed. Ground beef shepherds pie made with frozen veggies and homemade garlic mashed potatoes.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my peppery veg shepherds pie, with mash potato and broccoli top 😀. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀 is something that I have loved my entire life.
Top Recipes Great Recipes Dinner Recipes Fresh Broccoli Oven Dishes Baked Beans Cooking Time Mashed Potatoes British. Its a warm, hearty meal that's not too heavy on the stomach. Best served with roast potatoes and boiled/roasted vegetables on the.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my peppery veg shepherds pie, with mash potato and broccoli top 😀 using 23 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀:
- Make ready 1 kg of potatoes.
- Get 500 grams of Broccoli.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 large of Onion Chopped.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Take 500 grams of Steak Mince.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 3 of carrots chopped small.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready 100 grams of frozen garden peas.
- Take 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Get 1 1/2 liter of Boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of Beef Cubes or boulions.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Take pinch of Salt.
- Make ready of A little cold water.
- Take 3 teaspoon of corn starch or corn flour.
- Prepare 1 can of Baked beans.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
On the table in less than an hour! Topped with creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes. The perfect hearty entree for colder weather. The exact origin of Shepherd's pie is a bit of a mystery!
Steps to make My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀:
- Put potatoes on to boil first. If using fresh Broccoli put in with potatoes and boil. If using frozen, put them in with potatoes after the potatoes have boiled for 10 minutes..
- In a deep fry pan or Wok, heat up the oil and add the onions. After 2 minutes add the garlic and mix..
- When the onions are softened, add the mince steak and stir in..
- By now the potatoes are boiled enough to add the broccoli to the potatoes bring to the boil and boil for 10 mins.
- Add the Bay leaves to the mince and stir in. Next add the carrots, mix and add salt and pepper..
- Add the peas and tomatoes and stir it all. Add the balsamic vinegar and stir.
- Next add the boiling water with the beef stock cubes mixed in the water and add to beef mince. And stir..
- Transfer to a large saucepan and bring to boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Add a little cracked Black pepper and stir in..
- Check your potatoes and broccoli are done, strain all water off.
- Mash them together add a tablespoon of butter and mash in..
- Add a pinch of salt and stir in, empty it onto a plate..
- At the end of the cooking time, add two heaped teaspoons of corn starch or corn flour to a little bit of water mix then add to the mince stirring to thicken.you need it thick so as the mash wont fall through..
- Take out the bay leaves and put them to the side, to use for decoration. Then pour the mince into a greased oven dish and let cool for 10 mins..
- Preheat oven 200°C or gas 7.
- When its cooled on top a little gently spoon ontop the mash & broccoli mix. Gently add dollops of it all around the outside first..
- Make ridges gently with a fork the add to preheated oven 200°C or gas 7 for 10 mins, then you can grill the top for extra crisp..
- Add more pepper if you want to and a little salt. Serve with some garlic & herb baked beans. Add the garlic and mixed herb to baked beans. goes lovely with this dish.
But both the Irish and British claim the origination of this hearty, mashed potato crust dish. Pour the meat mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with the cheesy mashed potatoes. Making the best Shepherd's Pie is not difficult. But, there are a few steps to it.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my peppery veg shepherds pie, with mash potato and broccoli top 😀 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!