Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu recipe. To make chicken cordon bleu you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 of thick slices deli ham; diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ground parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground thyme.
- Provide 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1 large of pinches of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Trim fat off chicken. Slice down the side of the breast to butterfly the breast or make a small incision at the top corner of the breast to make a pocket for stuffing with your fingers..
- Combine ham and half of the cheese in a mixing bowl. Stuff each breast..
- Set up a standard 3 step breading station in three different mixing bowls. Flour- Egg Wash- Bread Crumbs….in that order!.
- Season the bread crumbs with the dry spices and remaining cheese. Add melted butter. Mix. Add more butter if necessary, or omit and blanch breaded chicken in oil for 20 seconds..
- Carefully bread the breasts so you dont lose all the stuffing..
- Cook at 350° for approximately 25-30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165° and breading is golden and crispy..
- Variations; Herbs de Province, rosemary, mustard, gruyere.
Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. This lightened version of Chicken Cordon Bleu remains tres délicieuse despite a modest amount of butter. Fix mashed potatoes and a side of green beans while the chicken bakes. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere.
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.