Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Poached Egg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poached Egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poached Egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poached egg curry recipe. You can cook poached egg curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Poached Egg curry:
- You need of eggs.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of large onions chopped.
- You need of tomatoes chopped.
- Get of green chillies.
- Use of Tamarind pulp.
- Provide of Mustard.
- Use of Jeera.
- Get of curry leaves.
- You need of garlic finely chopped.
- Take of Kulambu chilli powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Take of Rock salt.
Steps to make Poached Egg curry:
- Add oil in a pan and temper mustard and jeera.
- Once it splutters, add green chillies slit length wise, garlic and curry leaves and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder and rock salt and cook the tomatoes till they turn mushy.
- Add kulambu chilli powder and tamarind paste and cook till raw smell of masala goes off.
- Add 1 cup water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Then simmer the gas stove and drop open eggs on the curry and cover the pan for 5 minutes on medium low heat. After 5 minutes turn the eggs to other side and put lid for another 5 minutes. Open the lid and put on high flame for another 5 minutes and your curry is ready..
- Serve hot with idli, dosa, roti, idiyappam, aapam, steamed rice, chapatis, etc.
Egg Drop Curry is one of the very basic yet exotic egg recipes. For this curry, the raw eggs are directly dropped into the gravy instead of adding boiled eggs. Poached eggs have a reputation for being difficult or finicky. Let me show you how I poach Poached eggs are cooked by slipping them naked into a bath of gently simmering water, and they. Poached eggs are a beautiful thing.
If you find this Poached Egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.