Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pain de Campagne With Black Sesame Seeds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain de Campagne With Black Sesame Seeds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pain de campagne with black sesame seeds recipe. To cook pain de campagne with black sesame seeds you need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pain de Campagne With Black Sesame Seeds:
- You need 125 grams of ◆Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 125 grams of ◆Cake flour.
- Use 10 grams of ◆Sugar.
- Take 3 grams of ◆Salt.
- Get 3 grams of ◆Dry yeast.
- You need 15 grams of ◆Black sesame seeds (or white if you prefer).
- Use 162 grams of ◆Lukewarm water (cold water in the summer).
- Use 1 of Joshinko or bread flour.
- You need 1 of Banneton (round bread pan with ridges).
- Use 1 of Stainless steel bowl.
Steps to make Pain de Campagne With Black Sesame Seeds:
- Combine the bread and cake flours, and sift twice..
- Put the ◆ ingredients in a bread machine, and start the 'dough-only' program. After 6 to 7 minutes, stop the program, take the dough out into a bowl, and form a rough ball..
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise using your oven's "bread-rising" setting for 30 to 40 minutes at 35°C, until it has approximately doubled in volume (1st rising)..
- Round off the risen dough again, cover with plastic wrap, and leave to rest for 20 to 30 minutes. The photo shows the dough after it's been rested..
- Dust a banneton (round bread pan) with about 1/2 tablespoon of joshinko or bread flour using a tea strainer..
- Deflate the rested dough and round it off neatly so that it has a smooth, taut surface. Place the dough seam side up in the floured banneton, and cover the banneton with plastic wrap..
- Leave to rise (2nd rising) at 35°C for 25 to 30 minutes, until it has increased to about 1.5 times its original volume. Preheat the oven, as well as an oven tray and a stainless steel bowl, to 250°C..
- Place a sheet of kitchen parchment paper on top of the banneton, and invert the dough..
- Slash the top of the loaf with a moistened knife about 5 mm deep..
- Take the bowl out, and put the baking sheet and dough in the oven on the oven tray. Invert the bowl over the dough..
- Lower the temperature to 210°C and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Take the bowl off after about 7 minutes. If it looks like it's browning too fast, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil..
- When it has finished baking, cool it down on a rack, then store in a plastic bag to prevent it from drying out..
- It looks like this when cut. It's packed with sesame seeds and is delicious..
- I used a 24 cm diameter, 8 cm high stainless steel bowl. This size worked even when the bread rose..
If you find this Pain de Campagne With Black Sesame Seeds recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.