Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken cordon bleu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken cordon bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken cordon bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu recipe. To cook chicken cordon bleu you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken cordon bleu:
- Get of Chicken.
- Provide of Ham.
- You need of Cheese (any kind).
- You need of White wine.
- Provide of Garlic.
Instructions to make Chicken cordon bleu:
- Pound chicken to flatten out so it will be easy to roll..
- Put a 1/4 of onion into saute pan and add a clove of garlic and saute till tender but not brown.
- Put chicken on cutting board and ham and cheese on top of the chicken and roll it all together and puncture with 3 tooth picks to hold the chicken into the roll.
- Put chicken into the saute pan over medium heat uncovered and brown the breasts. Once brown add a quarter cup of wine and let the wine reduce by half..
- Once wine is reduced cover the pan and leave alone until the chicken is at an internal temperature of 165. Take chicken out put on plate. Slowly take out tooth picks and then sauce the plate with the wine reduction that was made earlier.
Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. This lightened version of Chicken Cordon Bleu remains tres délicieuse despite a modest amount of butter. Fix mashed potatoes and a side of green beans while the chicken bakes. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere.
If you find this Chicken cordon bleu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.