Beef 'n Cheddar burritos. Beefy, cheesy burritos are baked with salsa and more cheese for this hearty (and quick!) family-pleasing dinner. A meaty, spicy beef burrito is the perfect family dinner. Wrapped in tortillas and grilled with melted Cheddar cheese, these easy-to-prepare burritos have a hearty, beef and bean filling.
These Burritos are a brilliant The Beef Filling is the main flavour component in this burrito recipe. It's highly seasoned and juicy so it provides the "wetness" in the burrito as well as the. Make these easy beef burritos for a simple midweek supper.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beef 'n cheddar burritos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beefy, cheesy burritos are baked with salsa and more cheese for this hearty (and quick!) family-pleasing dinner. A meaty, spicy beef burrito is the perfect family dinner. Wrapped in tortillas and grilled with melted Cheddar cheese, these easy-to-prepare burritos have a hearty, beef and bean filling.
Beef 'n Cheddar burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef 'n Cheddar burritos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have beef 'n cheddar burritos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef 'n Cheddar burritos:
- Make ready 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 1 1/4 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of hot paprika.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 package of ready-made flour tortillas (burrito-sized).
The meat filling is also great stuffed into a crispy Make these easy beef burritos for a simple midweek supper. a selection of sliced avocado or guacamole, chopped tomatoes, soured cream, shredded lettuce, sliced red onion, grated cheddar. Cook up Knorr's delicious Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos made with a few simple ingredients. Wrap filling into tortilla with your choice of cheddar cheese, sour cream, black olives, avocado, and/or salsa. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through.
Steps to make Beef 'n Cheddar burritos:
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and fry for 1 minute until softened..
- Add the beef to the pan. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the meat as it cooks and browns. Let fry for about 10 minutes until mostly cooked. Use a spoon to drain away any excess oil..
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, sugar and spices and continue frying 5 minutes until the beef is fully cooked and starting to caramelize. Stir in the tomato paste and cook another 5 minutes. Stir in the water and let it come to a simmer. Take the pan off the heat and replace it with a large nonstick pan..
- Assemble the burritos by placing 2 tbsp cheese in a small horizontal line along the centre of the tortilla. On top of that put 2 tbsp of the meat filling. Fold up the tortilla at both ends then roll the burrito away from you until you have a nice big tube. Press down lightly on the burritos to flatten them a bit..
- Brush the burritos with a little veg oil and fry them in the nonstick pan for 1 minute on each side. Serve with your favourite toppings and sauces..
Add the cumin, chili powder, oregano and salt and stir to combine. When ready to serve, drizzle the remaining can of tomato sauce over all of the burritos and sprinkle with more grated Cheddar. People said there was no way Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar sandwich could get even better. We took our famous roast beef, topped it with Cheddar cheese sauce and zesty Red Ranch and served it on a toasted onion roll. Added some cheese with it (milk + cheddar + flour) and chipotle sauce as a side.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beef 'n cheddar burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!