Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried spinach hakka noodles with chilli fish & mushrooms gravy- on the bed of poached eggs recipe. To make pan fried spinach hakka noodles with chilli fish & mushrooms gravy- on the bed of poached eggs you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs:
- Provide 200 gms of Spinach Hakka Noodles.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Use 3 of Bell Peppers (Half of each): I didn’t have the yellow one though (All Chopped in Cubes).
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Dark Soya Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsps of Tomato Sauce.
- Provide of Red & Green Chilli Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsps of Sesame Oil- For cooking.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green Chillies- Either Julienned or simply slit.
- Provide 2 of Onions (Chopped into Cubes).
- Get 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get 1.5 of tsps Green Chilli Vinegar.
- Get 100 gms of Button Mushrooms.
- Provide 150 gms of Fish Fillets (Any): Cut into medium Cubes.
- Get 1.5 tbsps of Ginger-Garlic Paste or simply Chopped/Julienned.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Tomato Ketchup.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs:
- Boil the Noodles & keep aside. Take a frying pan & put some sesame oil & pan fry the boiled noodles.
- After pan frying the noodles transfer it on a plate and…In the same pan, poach the eggs : As is shown in the pics.
- Once eggs are poached…Place the poached eggs on the Pan fried Noodles- already transferred to the plate & set aside for sometime, till the ‘Chinese fish & mushrooms Gravy’s prepared to be had with it.
- Now, in the same pan: add in some more sesame oil for light sautéing the veggies (all), put some more salt to it but be mindful- we’ve been adding a bit of salt everywhere since the beginning & also the ketchup & different other sauces have salt in them too.
- Now, add in the mushrooms & parboiled & cubed fish, all the sauces, ketchups & vinegar, add in the chillies too- toss everything well until all combined together & infusing the smell to the same in its entirety.
- Our CHINESE: PAN-FRIED SPINACH HAKKA NOODLES WITH FISH & MUSHROOMS GRAVYis now ALL SET to be grabbed, absolutely HOT as the DINNER Well, that’s been my Dinner palatte tonight & I truly have enjoyed it to the T, after long.
I have used Ching's Hakka Noodles. Note that these noodles is made with all-purpose flour so if you prefer a healthier version, then use whole wheat noodles or soba noodles (buckwheat noodles). Veggies: You can add veggies of your choice. So do attend the pan all the time and keep tossing A popular Indian Chinese dish made by stir frying hakka noodles with veggies, sauces and garlic. Serve it with a Indo-Chinese sides like gobi.
If you find this Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.