Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mrs. dobson's double chocochip cookie recipe. To make mrs. dobson's double chocochip cookie you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie:
- Get 125 gr of low protein flour.
- Prepare 15 gr of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 50 gr of brown sugar.
- Get 75 gr of white sugar.
- Use 113 gr of shortening.
- Use 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 150 gr of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie:
- Preheat the oven into 170 degree celcius..
- Sift together the flour, chocolate powder, salt and baking soda. Set them aside..
- Mixer the brown sugar, white sugar and shortening with medium speed until granulated, add the eggs gradually and also the vanilla extract..
- Turn off the mixer and add in the flour mixture, stir with a spatula until combined..
- Add in the chocochips and stir until combined..
- Using an ice cream scoop, put the dough onto the baking tray greased with some butter and bake for 10-12 minutes..
- Take out from the oven and leave to cool..
If you find this Mrs. Dobson's Double Chocochip Cookie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.