Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soy Milk & Brown Sugar Syrup Pain de Campagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Milk & Brown Sugar Syrup Pain de Campagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soy milk & brown sugar syrup pain de campagne recipe. You can cook soy milk & brown sugar syrup pain de campagne using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soy Milk & Brown Sugar Syrup Pain de Campagne:
- You need 220 grams of Wheat flour milled from domestically grown wheat.
- Provide 30 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Get 4 grams of Salt.
- Use 30 grams of Kuromitsu.
- Take 160 grams of Soy milk.
- Prepare 3 grams of Instant dry yeast.
Instructions to make Soy Milk & Brown Sugar Syrup Pain de Campagne:
- Combine and knead together all the ingredients..
- Once kneaded together allow to rise until doubled in volume (1st rising)..
- Deflate the dough, round it off, and leave to rest for 15 minutes. Form into a round, smooth loaf and place into a floured banneton (bread-rising mold) for its 2nd rising..
- Slash the top of the loaf and mist with water. Preheat the oven to 250℃, then lower the temperature to 230℃ and bake for 7 minutes. Then lower to 200℃ and bake for another 17 minutes. It always makes me so happy when it's done..
- It bakes up beautifully – nice and puffy..
If you find this Soy Milk & Brown Sugar Syrup Pain de Campagne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.