Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tex-mex chicken burritos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tex-mex chicken burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos:
- Get 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- Get 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of Medium size onion diced.
- Take 1/2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- Take 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare of Tex-Mex sauce.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of salsa.
- Get 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Steps to make Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos:
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tex-mex chicken burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!