Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake:
- Get of large or jumbo eggs (8 regular).
- Take of + 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Get of Few drops of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of flour.
- Make ready of baking powder.
- Prepare of Wax paper (optional, but helpful).
- Prepare of 8×10 pans (can modify).
- Get of milk chocolate frostings.
- Take of water.
- Make ready of Sprinkles (optional).
Instructions to make Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake:
- Please note that the pictures were taken while making half of this cake..
- Preheat oven to 350’F..
- Combine eggs, 1 cup sugar, and a few drops of vanilla extract. Whisk or beat on high for approximately 1-2 minutes or until fluffy..
- Add in 2 cups of flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder. Slowly combine with spoon/spatula..
- Split mix into 2 8×10 pans with wax paper. Yes, it is very thin. Spread it out. :).
- Bake at 350’F for 7-10 minutes. You want the cake to be a little soft and spongy still. Immediately remove it from tray and let it cool for a few minutes..
- While baking, boil or microwave 1-2 cups of water and dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of sugar (proportionately 1 cup/1 tablespoon). Microwave or heat ~1/3-2/3 of frosting container in a separate bowl/mug for each layer of cake [amount depends on how much chocolate you want to add, and 1/2 vs full cake]. (See next steps below for more info)..
- Flip first cake over onto a plate/tray. [If making half of this in one pan, you can cut cake in half.].
- Ok- so here’s the unusual part… 🤷🏼♀️ Slowly pour 1/2 cup of hot sugar water on the first layer, soaking the cake completely. Next, pour your ~1/3-2/3 hot melted chocolate frosting on top. The goal is to allow the chocolate to seep into the cake..
- Once completed, repeat this process for each layer of cake placed on top. (I’m hesitant to do more than two total layers because it’s so saturated.) Place in refrigerator to cool..
- Once cool, use the remaining frosting to frost the cake. (You can trim cake first if you’d like.) Add sprinkles or decorations! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!