Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pain de Campagne With Seeds and Dried Fruit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain de Campagne With Seeds and Dried Fruit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pain de campagne with seeds and dried fruit recipe. You can have pain de campagne with seeds and dried fruit using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pain de Campagne With Seeds and Dried Fruit:
- Provide 250 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour made from domestically grown wheat.
- You need 30 grams of ☆Dry seed mix (usually has sesame, pumpkin, poppy, sunflower etc. seeds).
- Provide 10 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 4 grams of ☆Natural salt.
- Take 100 grams of Natural leaven or bread starter.
- Provide 165 grams of or so Milk.
- Prepare 25 grams of Mixed dried fruits (or dried figs).
- Prepare 50 of to 60 grams Cream cheese (cut into small cubes).
Steps to make Pain de Campagne With Seeds and Dried Fruit:
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bowl, and mix them up with a whisk..
- Add the starter and cut it in with a pastry scraper. Add the milk gradually until the dough is no longer floury, then knead it well..
- Add the dried fruits (figs) and knead some more..
- When the dough comes together, round it off, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and start the 1st rising..
- When the dough has increased to 2 to 2 1/2 times its original volume, the 1st rise is done!.
- Take the dough out onto a generously floured mat, and spread it out into a rectangle. Put half the cream cheese on one side of the dough….
- …fold the dough in half, and add a bit more than half of the remaining cream cheese on one half….
- …fold in half again, put the rest of the cream cheese in the middle, and wrap the dough around it..
- Place the dough with the seam side facing up in a flour-dusted banetton, cover with plastic wrap and leave for the 2nd rising until the dough has increased to 1.5 to 2 times its original size..
- Take the banetton carefully off the dough, and slash the top. Preheat the oven to 250°C, lower the heat to 230°C and bake for 25 to 28 minutes..
- This one was made with an apple juice and black tea starter..
- This version was made with a wild berry starter, and formed into 2 oval shaped slashed loaves. I use 200 g of domestic bread flour and 50 g of whole wheat flour..
- This version was made with a frozen mango starter, formed into one oval shaped slashed loaf. I need to work on my loaf-forming skills..
If you find this Pain de Campagne With Seeds and Dried Fruit recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.