Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili.. Venison Chili Recipe – Homemade – This is my Homemade Chili Recipe made with Venison (Deer Meat). The Venison was provided by Masters of the Game LLC, Joe. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker.
Slow cook the meat and vegetables until the meat is fall-apart tender. Try a different kind of chili this winter with this simple and succulent crockpot dish that is sure to have you licking your fingers. I had an older chili recipe, Crock Pot Red Beef Chili, that was published only in the second month of this.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, delicious crock-pot deer meat chili.. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili. is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili. is something that I have loved my whole life.
Venison Chili Recipe – Homemade – This is my Homemade Chili Recipe made with Venison (Deer Meat). The Venison was provided by Masters of the Game LLC, Joe. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have delicious crock-pot deer meat chili. using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili.:
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 can of light red kidney beans.
- Make ready 1 can of of corn (based on preference).
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of deer meat.
- Get 1 can of 28 ounce diced tomatoes..
- Get 1 can of 24 ounce tomato sauce.
- Take 2 envelope of chili seasoning.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic chopped..
- Make ready 1 of garlic salt, pepper, seasonings to taste..
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 packages of fritos.
Put in slow cooker or crock pot. Add tomatoes, water, onion, chili powder, soup, chili beans, garlic. My husband got a lot of deer this season, so I'm always on the lookout for a new venison recipe. I found this one on Youtube and it was a perfect addition to my crockpot cooking repertoire.
Steps to make Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili.:
- Brown the deer meat with the 2 finely chopped garlic cloves. Add half packet of chili seasoning to meat while browning. (Add garlic salt, pepper, and other favorite seasonings to taste while browning the meat.).
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, diced onions, browned deer meat, 1.5 packets of chili seasoning, corn, kidney beans, and black beans (drain the black beans before putting into crock pot.).
- Stir ingredients together, put on low in the crock pot for 6-7 hours..
- Top with cheese of choice, sour cream, I always use Frito's scoops and dunk them right in. Good stuff. Enjoy!.
I could not wait to get going on this so I set my venison out to thaw and then put it in my cast iron skillet to brown. Stock up your pantry with a few basics and make this easy crock pot chili recipe on busy days! Your family will love it and so will you. I usually have everything on hand for this easy chili that I need and if I am planning ahead I start this in the morning, put it on low and then at dinner time I'm all set! We decided to enter a chili cook-off at our local community center just for fun.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food delicious crock-pot deer meat chili. recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!