Crock Pot Chili. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! Red wine adds body to this traditional chili, which features classic ingredients like green bell.
I had an older chili recipe, Crock Pot Red Beef Chili, that was published only in the second month of this blog and had a fair amount of heat. This easy turkey chili is a weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Having a big bowl of chili ready at dinner with very minimal effort (and dishes) is what winter is all about.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crock pot chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot Chili is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Crock Pot Chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! Red wine adds body to this traditional chili, which features classic ingredients like green bell.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Chili:
- Get of lbs ground beef (no particular kind).
- Take of canned tomato sauce (1 large 28 oz can plus 3/4 of another 28 oz can).
- Make ready of (1) can drained Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles (28oz).
- Take of (2) 16 oz can drained red kidney beans.
- Get of packages of chili seasoning (1.25 oz of no particular brand).
- Take of cups cooked rice (optional).
- Prepare of large bag Fritos corn chips (optional).
- Prepare of cups shredded cheese (optional).
- Take of container sour cream (optional).
- Take of chopped onion (optional).
Keyword chili recipe crock pot, crockpot chili, easy crockpot chili. Everybody who tries this chili loves it. The girls at work always like when I bring leftovers in! Replace the ground beef with an extra cup of black beans, and add carrots, celery, sweet potatoes, and any other vegetables you love to eat.
Steps to make Crock Pot Chili:
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain fat and put meat into the crock pot..
- Dump tomato sauce, tomatoes/chiles, kidney beans, and packages of chili seasoning into crock pot..
- Stir until thoroughly combined. Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4 hrs..
- Layer rice and corn chips in a bowl, top with chili, then top with cheese, sour cream, and onion. Enjoy!.
- This chili is essentially done after an hour, but I've noticed MAJOR development in flavor as it simmers in the crock pot. Also can be done on the stove top with same prep..
Finally, squeeze lime and top with suggested toppings Healthy MEATLESS CHILI with Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker – Honeysuckle. A delicious and easy Crockpot turkey chili recipe that's perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as you get Crockpot Turkey Chili. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!