Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and broccoli bake recipe. You can have ham and broccoli bake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham and Broccoli Bake:
- Use 1 box of Rotini pasta – No tri-color.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 6-8 oz of Broccoli florets cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 1/2 C of fully cooked chopped ham.
- Prepare 1/2 C of milk.
- Take 1 C of cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 C of mozzarella.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Pepper.
Steps to make Ham and Broccoli Bake:
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Cook your Rotini. I prefer the one pan no strainer one (cook exactly as directed) and allow to sit while you prepare the rest. If using one you must strain be sure and save some pasta water..
- Heat a large deep pan with olive oil and brown your ham..
- Add in your broccoli and heat and stir until most of the water has cooked out..
- Pour the milk over the top and continue to cook and stir. The broccoli will cook down to bits..
- Add your Alfredo sauce continuing to stir. Bring to a simmer. Salt and pepper..
- Mix with your pasta and put into a baking dish. If you used traditional rotini add some of your pasta water here to help the mix stick to your pasta..
- Sprinkle your cheese on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. This is what mine looked like when it came out of the oven..
- Stir or serve as is. I stirred mine to mix the cheese throughout..
If you still have ham leftover, I'll be there to help you out 🙂. How to make Ham and Broccoli Pasta Bake: Sauté the onions and butter in a large pot, then stir in the leftover ham and garlic and let it warm up. Meat, veggies, and cheese make this Ham and Broccoli Pasta Bake a delicious and comforting dinner. The added cracker crumbs on top give it a nice flavor. Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs can be.
If you find this Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.