Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can have low calorie chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Use 2 of boneless skinless chix breasts; sliced in halves.
- Use 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 2/3 cup of reduced sodium chix broth.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 4 of thin slice low sodium deli ham.
- You need 4 of ultra thin slice light swiss cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Slice chix breast in halves, season lightly with salt & pepper, then lightly dredge in flour.
- In skillet add unsalted butter & olive oil. Add chix to skillet to cook. Cook chix til golden brown on each side..
- While chix is cooking in a mixing bowl add chix broth, dijon mustard, lemon juice & 1 tsp flour. Whisk til smooth..
- Once chix is done cooking remove from skillet & set aside. Add chix broth mixture to skillet, scraping up any left over bits stuck to the pan, then simmer for 2 mins..
- Return chix breasts to skillet, top each piece with a slice of deli ham & a slice of swiss cheese, let simmer til cheese melts. Serve & enjoy!.
Get nutrition facts for all your favorite recipes and all the foods you eat everyday. This lightened version of Chicken Cordon Bleu remains tres delicieuse despite a modest amount of butter. This recipe receives rave reviews every time! No one would guess how low-fat and low-calorie it is. I didn't have to change a thing.
If you find this Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.