Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hijiki Seaweed Pain de Campagne Using a Bread Machine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hijiki Seaweed Pain de Campagne Using a Bread Machine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Start with changing the bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hijiki seaweed pain de campagne using a bread machine recipe. You can have hijiki seaweed pain de campagne using a bread machine using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hijiki Seaweed Pain de Campagne Using a Bread Machine:
- Provide 3 grams of Dried hijiki seaweed (hijiki buds).
- Use 200 grams of ☆All purpose flour.
- Use 5 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Use 3 grams of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of ☆Dry yeast.
- Provide 120 grams of ☆Lukewarm water.
- Provide 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Hijiki Seaweed Pain de Campagne Using a Bread Machine:
- Rehydrate the hijiki in 2 tablespoons of water (the water is not listed in the ingredients) for about 5 minutes. Put the ☆ ingredients in a bread machine and mix for 4 minutes..
- Put the rehydrated and drained hijiki in the bread machine and knead for 2 minutes. Do not add the soaking water. Allow to first rise to twice its volume (1st rising)..
- Once the first rise has finished, remove the dough, form into one mass, cover with a damp cloth and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Dust a banneton or bread-rising mold with some bread flour (not listed in the ingredients) using a tea strainer. Round off the dough neatly, and place the dough with the smooth side down in the banneton for its second rising..
- Preheat the oven to 250 ℃. Cover the banneton with a sheet of kitchen parchment paper, and invert the dough onto the paper..
- Slash the top of the loaf in a crisscross pattern, and drizzle some sesame oil into the slits..
- Reduce the oven temperature from 250 to 210 ℃ and bake for 30 minutes. Please adjust the time and temperature depending on your oven..
- This bread packed with hijiki and is delicious..
If you find this Hijiki Seaweed Pain de Campagne Using a Bread Machine recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.