Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mrs Maples Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mrs Maples Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mrs maples meatloaf recipe. You can cook mrs maples meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mrs Maples Meatloaf:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- You need 1/2 box of cornbread stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Finely chopped red bell pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Finely chopped green pepper.
- Take 2 of Garlic cloves..minced.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
Steps to make Mrs Maples Meatloaf:
- Make stuffing mix as per directions on box set aside..
- Add all other ingrients to a large bowl..
- When the stuffing mix has cooled add that to your bowl with all the other ingredients..
- Wash your hands, this is the fun part ..
- Roll up your sleeves and start squishing the mixture through your fingers..
- Really squidge it well, make sure all those seasonings are distributed throughout the mixture..
- Now you've mixed it well, take a meatloaf pan, or form the mixture into a loaf shape and use a low sided casserole dish..
- Bake at 375°F for about an hour ..
- To test if its cooked, make a slit and make sure there is no pink or redness..
If you find this Mrs Maples Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.