Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, simple shortcake made with chiffon cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook simple shortcake made with chiffon cake using 14 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake:
- Prepare of Cream:.
- Get 300 ml of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Decorations:.
- Get 1 of as much as you want Whatever fruits you prefer.
- Make ready 1 of ■Chiffon cake (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/144549-fluffy-plain-chiffon-cake).
- Prepare 4 of ○Egg whites (large).
- Make ready 50 grams of ○Sugar.
- Get 4 of △Egg yolk (large).
- Prepare 20 grams of △Sugar.
- Take 40 ml of ●Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Take 70 ml of ●Milk or water.
- Make ready 2 of or 3 drops ●Vanilla extract (optional).
- Take 75 grams of White flour.
Steps to make Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake:
- Please refer to this recipe here (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/144549-fluffy-plain-chiffon-cake) for detailed instructions for Steps 4 through 7..
- Spread out patterned paper in a baking tray..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for 14 minutes..
- Add the ○ sugar in 3 or 4 batches to the egg whites. Beat until stiff peaks form. Tip: Use low speed for the last 1 minute to for the texture..
- Add the △ sugar all together to the egg yolk and beat until it becomes whitish. Then add the ● ingredients and beat together..
- Add the sifted flour little by little to the egg yolk bowl and mix with a whisk or spatula..
- Add the mixture from Step 6 to the meringue in 2 or 3 batches and mix, being sure not to break the meringue texture..
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and make smooth with a scraper or spatula..
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven..
- When it has completed baking, leave it on the pattern paper and wrap tightly with a large piece of saran wrap..
- Put Step 10 into a large plastic bag and cool completely..
- While the cake is cooling, cut and prepare the fruit..
- Cut the cooled cake in half..
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar into the heavy cream until the fluffy peaks flatten..
- If the fruits that you are adding to the center are large, use 300 ml of cream; if the thickness is thin, use 200 ml. I cut the strawberries in half vertically, so I used 300 ml..
- Set aside some of the cream for decorating. Whip this cream until stiff peaks form and chill in the refrigerator..
- Cut a clear folder in half and match and adjust the lengths to use for transferring the cake. It makes the transfer easy and is useful! You can do this if you want..
- Thinly spread cream onto the cut-in-half sponge cake..
- Place the fruit and spread on more cream..
- Cover with the other half of the cake and spread the whole thing with the remaining cream. Use a knife for the top. Work quickly so as not to let it dry out!.
- How to wrap: The ends break easily, so poke toothpicks into the top and wrap loosely so that it doesn't touch the cake..
- Wrap and chill in the refrigerator for about 4 hours to a full day. If you cut it too soon, the cream won't settle onto the cake and when you cut, it will slide off..
- Once it settles, take off the wrap and cut off the 4 edges..
- Cut into any shape of your choice and decorate. It's finished. The decoration in the picture is basically the same, but I made it separately..
- This cake was given to me in the comments by MiyaKitchen. It was very delicious!.
- There's also a chocolate version! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171372-a-simple-chocolate-cake-made-using-chiffon-batter.
- Summery yellow peach!.
- Of course, I made Mont Blanc for the Fall! I used "ShiawaseMachiko's" Chestnut Cream recipe…
- I also tried doubling the recipe and slicing the halves thinly to make a big shortcake..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple shortcake made with chiffon cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!