Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soy Flour, Brown Sugar and Sweet Bean Pain de Campagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Flour, Brown Sugar and Sweet Bean Pain de Campagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy flour, brown sugar and sweet bean pain de campagne recipe. You can have soy flour, brown sugar and sweet bean pain de campagne using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soy Flour, Brown Sugar and Sweet Bean Pain de Campagne:
- Prepare 220 grams of Semi-strong bread flour (Type ER).
- You need 30 grams of Kinako.
- Provide 15 grams of Brown Sugar (powdered).
- Provide 5 grams of Salt.
- Use 160 grams of Water.
- Provide 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- You need 100 grams of Kanoko Dainagon sugared beans (or ama-natto sugared beans).
- Use 1 of Soy flour for the finish.
- Get of When using homemade bread leaven (starter):.
- Get 100 grams of Homemade natural leaven (starter).
- Prepare 150 grams of Water.
Instructions to make Soy Flour, Brown Sugar and Sweet Bean Pain de Campagne:
- Knead all ingredients except for the dainagon sweet beans together until no longer powdery. Leave the dough for the 1st rising..
- Deflate the dough and round it off again. Let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Flatten out the dough and fold in the dainagon sweet beans. Form into an oval or round loaf, and allow rise again (2nd rising)..
- Dust the surface with soy flour slash the top in any pattern you like..
- Preheat the oven to 250 ℃. Reduce the temperature to 230 ℃ and bake the risen loaf for 8 minutes, then reduce to 210 ℃ and bake for 17 to 20 minutes..
- This is a round pain de campagne..
- The crust is nutty and fragrant and the crumb is fluffy and soft..
If you find this Soy Flour, Brown Sugar and Sweet Bean Pain de Campagne recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.